5 Alternatives To May 5th Crowds At Mexican Restaurants In Cheyenne
On Cinco De Mayo Cheyenne packs our great Mexican restaurants. We do that on any day, but this year the fifth of May also falls on Friday. That may mean the casas are really busy. If you don't just have to eat Mexican, here are 5 alternatives:
5. Italian food, and Italian Margaritas are great (with Amaretto and Tequila).
4. Is there a party to crash at Governor Mead’s $200,000 bar?
3. Two words: Taco John’s … Potatoes Ole!
2. There’s free admission to the Southern Wyoming Home & Garden Show at Frontier Park. Who knows what kind of food is available, but maybe Taco John’s has a kiosk.
1. Instead of Margaritas, get started a day early on Kentucky Derby mint juleps.
I know. I'm no help at all. Maybe you’re okay with an hour wait to be seated after all.