5 Great Reasons To Help Cheyenne Meals On Wheels
Meals on Wheels of Cheyenne provides thousands of meals to seniors and others in Cheyenne, and they’re always looking for volunteers. It's really easy. If you can help, let them know here.
5 reasons to help Cheyenne Meals on Wheels:
1. When they say it can be just a little of your time, they mean once a week, or once a month.
2. Delivering meals typically takes only 60-90 minutes.
3. Over 400 volunteers are needed each weekday for 4,000 meals in Cheyenne. Can you drive?
4. In volunteering, you're improving the quality of someone's life - physical, nutritional, social, and economic quality.
5. Serving the frail elderly, disabled, convalescing, home bound, you don't just give. Some of these special folks have the capacity to give back - just in personal history, and life stories. You may find someone with additional needs you could meet, and very often they find out they're able to improve the quality of your life.
If you remember the Meals on Wheels annual garage sale fundraiser, it is now the Meals on Wheels Mart, and it's open year round. To volunteer click here.