5 Things You Can’t Miss In Cheyenne Friday, July 17
Cheyenne Frontier Days is officially here! Our quiet little town has at least tripled in size with cowboys, cowgirls, wannabe's, tourists, and various farm animals.
Here are the top 5 things you can't miss today!
- BLAKE SHELTON! - Of course he's #1. Blake is the biggest thing in country music right now.
- Old West Museum - It's just $10 and worth every penny. Even if you're a local, check it out!
- Indian Village - Enjoy the colorful dances, traditional Indian cooking, and learn about a variety of tribes at Frontier Park.
- Jackson Michelson - Don't worry if you've never heard of him - you will. He's opening for Blake tonight and he's got a song so good it should already be on the radio.
- Aaron Watson - Celebrate 'July in Cheyenne' with the artist that sings about it! Aaron Watson plays at the Outlaw Saloon tonight starting around 10:00 p.m.