Cheyenne City Council To Hold Budget Sessions
The Cheyenne City Council Has scheduled a series of budget work sessions on a department-by-department basis in coming weeks.
The sessions will be held from 12-1 pm in committee room 104 of the city municipal building. The session will be open to the public, but no public comment will be taken.
The department work sessions are then scheduled as follows:
- Thursday, April 25th - Planning & Development Department
- Friday, April 26th - Police & Fire Departments
- Monday, April 29th - Engineering & Public Works Departments
- Tuesday, April 30th - Mayor, City Clerk, & City Treasurer
- Wednesday, May 1st - Community Recreation & Events
- Thursday, May 2nd - City Attorney, Human Resources, & Municipal Court
- Friday, May 3rd - Youth Alternatives, Animal Shelter, & DDA