Cheyenne Summer Watering Schedule Takes Effect Soon
The Cheyenne Board of Public Utilities [BOPU] is reminding people that the summer watering schedule for Cheyenne residents takes effect on May 1.
The schedule includes the following provisions:
- From May 1 to September 1 watering between 10 AM to 5 PM is prohibited.
- Customers can water lawns and grass up to three days per week.
- Wasting water, such as allowing water to run down the street is prohibited.
- Gardens and flowers can be watered any day before 10 AM or after 5 PM.
- Customers wanting to water daily to establish new sod or seed must obtain a watering permit and amend soils. For more information click here.