Five Romantic Places To Wine + Dine Your Valentine In Cheyenne
If you have a hot Valentine's date, there are several romantic places in Cheyenne to court your companion this year. Here are five fun options for couples in the Capital City, ranked from the cheapest to most expensive.
1. Beer My Valentine - Danielmark's Brewery and Tap Room will celebrate their love for beer at the annual downtown singles mingle and fundraiser. Suitors can also serenade their sweethearts with a song from Mariachi 307. Tickets are $25.
2. Valentine's Jazz Night at LIttle America - Hathaway's Restaurant inside Little America will feature live music with Jazztet from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m along with a three-course dinner for two priced at $70.
3. Date Night with Esther's at the Morris House - The recently reopened venue will host their first Valentine's event with a five-course dinner priced at $85 per couple. Reservations are required.
4. Seafood Feast at Wyoming's Rib and Chop House - The popular downtown steakhouse will be serving surf-and-turf for Valentine's with live Maine lobster while supplies last. Reservations are recommended.
5. Candlelight Dinner at the Nagle Warren Mansion - If you want to splurge, the historic bed and breakfast will pamper paramours during their annual Valentine's event, which includes dinner for two, a bouquet of flowers, an overnight stay, and breakfast in the morning.
Honorable Mention: Taco John's - For budget-minded lovebirds, there's nothing wrong with a passionate feast at TJ's. Nothing says "I love you" like a six-pack and a pound.