For The 10th Rib Fest, Wyoming’s 10 Best Rib Joints
The 10th Annual Cheyenne Rib Fest is coming up this weekend. To set the mood for a weekend of gluttony, here are the ten top ranked rib joints in Wyoming, according to customer reviews from Yellowpages.com
1. Grumpy's Ribs & BBQ Thermopolis
2. Rib & Chop House Sheridan
3. Rib & Chop House Cheyenne
4. Wyoming's Rib & Chop House Sheridan
5. Tommy's Smokehouse BBQ Saratoga
6. Big D's Bbq Douglas
7. Pokey's BBQ & Smokehouse Gillette
8. Boomer's BBQ Laramie
9. Rosario Farms Bbq & Bakery Lander
10. Chubbys Bbq Laramie
Note: It’s not in the Yellow Pages rankings, but Cheyenne's newest rib joint, Tasty Bones BBQ is drawing rave reviews online. Even with a limited number of reviews, Trip Advisor users rate it 5 out of 5, Yelp reviewers give it 4 out of 5 and it's averaging 4.6 out of 5 star reviews on Facebook.
If you go to the Cheyenne Rib Fest, chances are you'll see the Tasty Bones food truck.